Login using your social network account.
My account and My Orders
1. What is My Account?
A user account at Novaeyewear will let you to authenticate to our system services and be granted authority for accessing them. For logging into an account you will need to authenticate yourself with a password for security. By creating an account you would be capable of moving through the checkout procedure quicker, check and track your order, and store multiple shipping addresses and more.
2. What is a shopping Cart?
You enter our online eyewear store, pick the items of your choice and drop them in the shopping car and move ahead towards the payment section. The virtual shopping will hold all products which you desire to purchase. You will always have an option for reviewing and deleting items that you have opted from the cart.
3. I forgot my login password. What do I do?
Please visit the login page and then click on the ‘Forgot password’ option. You will get an email on the registered ID with the required instructions and get a new password.
4. How can I track the delivery of my product?
If you have an account with us then all you have to do is log into our site which will help assist you in tracking your order.
5. How can I return a product at novaeyewear.com?
In case you have received defective/damaged/different product than described, you can get a replacement within 7 days of delivery.
6. When and how can I check the status of my order?
We offer automated email suggestions that acknowledge both your order and your invoice when the order will be shipped.
To start receiving our alerts all you require to do is sign up with us. Just enter your email ID and click ‘Subscribe’ button. You will always be updated with the most recent promotions and offers.
1. How can I prolong the life of my eyeglasses?
If you are purchasing just one pair of eyeglasses then avoid getting trendy frames that will go out of style very fast. If you are considering of purchasing for a child whose prescription will change often then you can get new lenses installed in the old frames instead of buying new ones every time. Choose a style that comes with spring hinges that let the temples to bend outwards without damaging the eyeglasses. You can request for a scratch resistant coating. Follow the instructions of the professionals for the proper care methods. Improper care is one of the main causes for damaging the anti-reflective coating which can cause other issues as well.
2. Do my glasses protect my eyes from the sun?
That will depend as many people have plastic lenses that do not help in protecting the eyes. In such a case you would have to have UV protection feature. Polycarbonate lenses come with in-built UV protection feature. Glass lenses protect from harmful UVB rays but not from the UVA rays. Some experts believe that UVA rays have higher damaging effects.
3. What are the advantages of glass lenses over plastic lenses?
Plastic lenses are much lighter in comparison to glass lenses. They have triple impact resistance in comparison to glass.
4. Will you send me screws/lenses/parts for my glasses?
We don’t send parts for our frames or glasses. You can send them for repairs and we will replace it. You may get in touch with the Customer service department for added information.
5. What are Titanium frames?
Titanium frames are durable and lightweight. They are very sturdy and corrosion proof. Moreover, wearing them ensures that you do not suffer from any skin allergies. These kinds of eyewear are produced in different shades for a modern and clean look.
6. What if my frames need adjusting after I get them?
If you need readjustment for your frame size then you would have to return the item to us to get them adjusted. You can contact our customer service department for further details on this matter.
What does the eye exam involve?An Eye Exam allows the optometrist to:
• Determine any relevant prescription for your eyes (far or near-sighted, astigmatic, presbyopic)
• Check that the muscles of the eyes work together
• Check your Eye Health and screen for any associated general health problems
• Perform any further testing as deemed necessary like Eye Pressures, Visual Fields, Color Vision or Pupil Dilation.How long will the eye exam take?This should not take longer than 30 minutes assuming no extra tests or contact lens fittings are required. We endeavour to have completed our service to you within an hour.How frequently I should go for eye check up?Once in a year as a general guideline but, varies in case of children and in case of a person having diabetes or hypertension etc., Our Optometrist would guide you according to the necessity.Is Minus power high or Plus power high ?Any power either plus or minus is to correct the error. It does matter with the amount, but not with the sign (+ or -).What lenses do you recommend for computer use ?People who work on computers for long time would encounter a condition called CVS (Computer Vision Syndrome). With proper change in the ambience, adjustment of computer, sitting posture etc. one can work with ease. The use of computer glasses is can protect your eyes. Our Optometrists would counsel on CVS and guide accordingly.
1. Why and when to wear sunglasses?
During summer the level of UV radiation at around noon is the highest in comparison to that of winter. In open spaces reflection and radiation is much higher and hence these are the times when you must wear sunglasses. The shades eliminate the UV radiation which harms the retina of the eye. Good quality shades have an essential function in blocking UV rays. Wearing cheap shades will pose damage to your eyes.
2. What are sunglasses made of?
Sunglasses are made from 2 components frames and lenses. Frames are made with thin metal wires that surround the lenses or they might be large plastic casings especially in oversized and sport sunglasses. Most frames are flat so they can be folded easily. It comes with soft bags for protection. Lenses are available in every color spectrum. The polycarbonate ones are valuable especially when working in hazardous environment.
3. How do I know if the sunglasses are in stock?
We try to keep our stock updated always. Our site will show the shades you want in our stock and are ready to be sent. If any product is out of stock you will get an update via email and it will also help you to check when it will be back on the shelves.
4. Can I try out my sunglasses before buying?
Yes you can with the help of the virtual try on tool.
Buying & Shipping:
1. How do I place an order at Novaeyewear?
First, you would need to create an account with us. Next, you can select your product/s and then select the mode of payment. Once you are done, you can place your order within a few seconds. For further information you can contact the customer service team.
2. I made a purchase on your website, how do I know if the order was placed successfully or not?
You will receive an order number if your order is successfully placed. If you have any issues then you can contact the customer service team.
3. I had placed an order 2 days ago. Now, I have to leave on an urgent trip. Can you please hold the delivery until I get back?
Absolutely! Just get in touch with our customer care team. If the consignment is already shipped then we would ask the courier company to hold it back for a maximum of 48 hours or 2 days.
4. Does the price on the frame include the lenses?
No the price of the frame does not include the lenses.
5. What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimate time is based on the products bought. It might vary from one item to another. It generally takes 2-5 days for the item to be delivered at your doorstep.6. Where do I find my order number?
You can log onto your Novaeyewear account and get your order number.
7. How can I cancel my order at Novaeyewear?
You can contact the customer service team for cancelling the order.
No, you cannot have the product gift wrapped. It will only come in a protective casing.
9. I am not happy with the product, what are my choices?
You can contact the customer care team who can help you by providing with various choices depending on your personal requirement.
10. Can I add items in the shopping cart and buy them at a later date?
We provide all our items at a very affordable price, and hence we highly suggest that the item that you like, you purchase it right away. Holding the product for a later purchase might not be possible.
Payments & Courier:
1. What are the payment options available at Novaeyewear?
The payment options available are as follows:
· Debit and Credit Card – Visa/MasterCard/Maestro and also American Express
2. How safe is it to transact through credit/debit card or internet banking at Novaeyewear?
You can be guaranteed that our site provides you the best standards of safety at present available on the Internet so as to assure you that your experience is private and secure. You are not required to worry about your card/banking details because the bank will authorize the transaction directly without any detail passing via us. In just 20-25 seconds (based on your internet speed) the bank will issue a number and an electronic receipt will be generated.
3. How do I make a payment for a purchase at Novaeyewear?
novaeyewear offers different methods for making payments for your order. Debit or Credit Card will remain private and confidential and hence you will not have to worry about leak of sensitive information.
4. Are products purchased online covered by warranty?
Depending on the item bought, there is an associated warranty ranging up to 3 years. All items with a warranty come with a warranty card. However the warranty does not ensure wear and tear on frame. In case of defects, you must get in touch with our customer service team. If you receive a package that is tampered with don’t accept it. You must contact the customer service department in case of any query.
5. How are items packaged?
All products are packaged carefully at our warehouses so as to prevent any form of damage. It is ensured that the package is waterproof and secured with bubble wrap that will guarantee 0% damage to your product.
6. What should I do if I find my product to be opened or tampered with upon delivery?
In case the box in which the item has arrived has extensive damage you are requested not to accept the package and get in touch with the customer service department right away.
7. My order never arrived. What do I do?
Get in touch with the customer care team for order updates.
8. I received the wrong product. How do I get my product?
Contact the customer care team and we will replace the wrong product.